Sunday, July 5, 2009

faux pas: Christopher Kane Monkey Tee


I'm all about embracing current trends and hot, new, "it" items, but I'm sorry to say that I absolutely desteste the Christopher Kane tshirts that almost every fashionista and celebrity is sporting. I don't know if I'm missing something or what, but I don't understand why anyone would want an all-over print of a gorilla, a chimp, or a baboon on a tshirt. And the fact that this shirt retails for over $300, makes me want it even less. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Christopher Kane's work, but this is something that Idon't think I'd be caught dead in.

2 comments:

  1. i like the shirt (no lie), but i could never justify the price since there are similar and better looking shirts out there for way less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i think about my obsession with wolf tees, i wonder if it looks as ridiculous as this primate shirt?? no...wolves are far much better.

    ReplyDelete