Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's On With Alexa Chung


Awhile back, my friend and I were watching MTV, and a promo for "It's On With Alexa Chung" came on. He asked me who she was, and I honestly didn't know. I had seen bits and pieces of her show before and it was okay, but it was nothing to jizz in my pants about. But as I watched more and more of her show daily, I began to really like the show and Alexa Chung. She has awesome style, and everyday I look forward to see what she's wearing.
Her great sense of style may be due to her being a former model for both Elite and Storm Models, and also having a successful career as a host and fashionista in the United Kingdom. Now that she's here in the United States, reviews have been mixed about her and her television show, but I think a lot of people just don't understand her sense of humor. She conducts offbeat interviews with celebs, and plays silly games and asks them off-the-wall questions.
She's also very witty, and has a dry sense of humor, which is why I think I like her so much. If you haven't wathced her show yet, you really should check it out. Catch "It's on with Alexa Chung" on MTV, 12pm everday.
*BTW- did you know she's half Chinese??

No comments:

Post a Comment