Monday, July 20, 2009

Trend Alert? Half-Shaved Head

I didn't like it when Cassie did it, and I'm not too sure if I like it now that Rihanna's done it. Although Rihanna's following the trend that many famous femmes seem to be doing, it actually doesn't look bad on her (but there's only so much that I can take of Rihanna trying to validate the fact that she's edgy...WE GET IT, RIHANNA!).

Now that a few ladies have "made the cut" (including Elle style director Kate Lanphear, British model Alice Dellal, Carmen Electra, and former Mtv VJ LaLa Vasquez), I've concluded that this half-shaved head look only looks best with short hair, and NOT with long hair like Cassies' (which reminds me of My Little Pony).

Elle Style Director Kate Lanphear


So ladies (or gents), if you're brave enough jump on the "half-shaved head" bandwagon, please make sure that 1) you have the right face shape to carry such a short cut, 2) you have a pretty face, 3) you have a pretty head, and 4) you exude tons of self confidence because it's going to take A LOT to pull off this do.

1 comment:

  1. i have this look now. i figured "why not?" i look awesome.

    ReplyDelete