Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sir GaGa

So Lady, or shall I say Sir GaGa is a hermaphrodite. I always knew there was something different about her that I couldn't figure out, but never did I guess that she had her very own disco stick. It doesn't change the way how I feel about her music, and I could care less if she was born with boy parts... and neither does she:

"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

I still love her wacky style and crazy personality, so if she's fine with it, then so am I...but I must say, it is still a little weird.

Check out the video clip below(you can see it at 1:10), and see what caused all the hoopla concerning Lady GaGa's little friend

3 comments:

  1. wow))

    i stiil like her))!
    nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? HUH!!! i never knew this!! i thought people just made fun of her!! either way, i've seen pictures of her before she got famous and omg, she doesn't deserve all this "Style diva" creds. it should all go to her stylist whom i hope is getting paid tons!!

    by the way i love how you describe yourself and fashion, up there on the top left. "It's fun and all about being original...and that's what I aim for." i feel the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete